ITIL 4 DPI Certification
A training course to obtain the ITIL 4 DPI certification.
Content and resources included:
- A 100% virtual course as support.
- Downloadable materials.
- 18 hours of training.
- ITIL 4 DPI exam.
- Certificate issued by ATO of PeopleCert.
- Understand the key concepts of management, planning, improvement.
- Understand the scope of what should be addressed and / or planned, and know how to use the key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate principles and methods into the service value system.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continuous improvement for all kinds of improvements.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management for direction, planning and improvement.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement.
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
All those who want to continue their training in ITIL after being certified ITIL 4 fundamentals.
Being certified ITIL 4 fundamentals.
Format: multiple choice
Passing score: 28/40 or 70%
Duration: 90 minutes maximum
Delivery: This exam is available online.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Intent and Context
- Course Overview
- Placement in ITIL® 4 Certification Scheme
- Course Learning Objectives
- Course Components
- Course Modules
- Case Studies
- Exam Details
- Additional Components
Module 2: Core Concepts of DPI
- Basics of Direction
- Basics of Planning
- Basics of Improvement
- Other Core Elements
Module 3: DPI through Service Value Chain and Guiding Principles
- DPI of the SVS
- DPI of Guiding Principles
Module 4: Role of Direction in Strategy Management
- Introducing Strategy Management
- Developing Effective Strategies
Module 5: Implementation of Strategies
- Managing Risks
- Making Decisions through Portfolio Management
- Directing via Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
Module 6: Introduction to Assessment and Planning
- Core Concepts of Assessment
- Conducting Effective Assessments
- Core Concepts of Planning
Module 7: Assessment and Planning through VSM
- Introducing VSM
- Developing Value Stream Maps
- Knowing More About VSM
Module 8: Measurement, Reporting, and Continual Improvement
- Measurement and Reporting
- Alignment of Measurements and Metrics
- Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Continual Improvement
Module 9: Measurements and Continual Improvement through Dimensions and SVS
- Measurements for the Four Dimensions
- Continual Improvement of the Service Value Chain and Practices
Module 10: OCM Principles and Methods
- Basics of OCM
- OCM throughout DPI and Service Value Chain
- Resistance and Reinforcement
Module 11: Communication Principles and Methods
- Basics of Effective Communication
- Communication with Stakeholders
Module 12: SVS Development Using Four Dimensions
- Organizations and People in the SVS
- Partners and Suppliers in the SVS
- Value Streams and Processes in the SVS
- Information and Technology in the SVS